Monday, July 16, 2007

4th of July photos...finally!

We had a great time at my family's cabin in Grand Lake for the Fourth of July. Unfortunately, when I got home, my laptop's hard drive stopped working, and it is in the shop. I am hoping and praying that I have not lost all of my files, photos and music!! Sigh.

I am finally getting my photos from the holiday weekend uploaded on the laptop I'm borrowing from the shop, so here are some shots from our fun family time in Grand Lake! Most of these photos are from my mom...grandmas are always so good at having the camera ready!
Thanks, mom!

Playing with her toys early in the morning...trying not to wake everyone else up!
Daddy and Grandpa took Brooke for a walk.
Here we are waiting for the boat to get started...Brooke looks excited here, but was NOT too happy when I tried to squeeze her into the life jacket!
A few moments when Brooke was not screaming from wearing the life jacket! I think we needed the chubby baby version, I had to hold the top down so that it didn't push on her neck and cheeks!

Mom, Brooke and I stayed on a little island and rested while everyone boated and went waterskiing. Mom found this little sun shade tent for Brooke, and it was GREAT, she even slept for an hour under the tent!
Me, my brother's girlfriend, Jen, my sister's friend, Amanda, and my sister, Tracey. It was so much fun to hang out with everyone!

No comments: