I found this blog called totally tots recently with lots of info, tips and suggestions for raising toddlers. It has such great information and ideas! Check it out!
WOW! This is GREAT! And I love the 1plus1plus1 blog, too! I've spent a couple of hours now looking at both of them, downloading file games, and lapbook ideas. Whew! So great! Thanks so so much for posting this! I've already emailed my homeschool group to let them know, too. LOVE these kind of sites!
Julie, maybe I saw a link to this on your blog? I can't even remember where I found it, just one of those days of a lot of internet surfing! If so, thanks for the link and referral!
3 comments:
it is great and Carissa is wonderful! Enjoy it. She also has another one called 1plus1plus1equalsone... it is great too
WOW! This is GREAT! And I love the 1plus1plus1 blog, too! I've spent a couple of hours now looking at both of them, downloading file games, and lapbook ideas. Whew! So great! Thanks so so much for posting this! I've already emailed my homeschool group to let them know, too.
LOVE these kind of sites!
Julie, maybe I saw a link to this on your blog? I can't even remember where I found it, just one of those days of a lot of internet surfing! If so, thanks for the link and referral!
Post a Comment