My First Mother's Day...
Yesterday was my first Mother's Day! It was a sweet day to be with our family and to think of all that God has done in our lives. May 13 last year was the due date of our second baby, so it is sort of a bittersweet day as my previous due dates sometimes still remind me of what we have been through the past couple of years. But God has been so good to bless us with Brooke. She is such a happy baby and her smiles melt my heart. We can't wait to see all that God has in store for our family in the future! Here are some recent photos of Brooke's newest adventures.
Here is Brooke playing in her ExerSaucer. She loves to push up with her feet while grabbing at all of the toys. If you watch closely, however, you'll see that I think I put her in here to play a little too soon after feeding her:
Brooke has recently found her feet, and she loves to kick them up and grab them. Her favorite thing to do is to hold them the whole time I'm changing her diaper, which is helpful!
On Saturday night, the local AAA baseball team, the Sky Sox, had a 5pm game, so we decided to bring Brooke. (They were playing the Cardinals' minor league team, so Ken was happy!) We had a lot of fun and the weather was great. We live so close that next time hopefully we can walk to the game with the stroller. We were able to bring her stroller in and sit on some picnic tables in the kids' area to watch the game. Lots of fun!
Here is Brooke playing in her ExerSaucer. She loves to push up with her feet while grabbing at all of the toys. If you watch closely, however, you'll see that I think I put her in here to play a little too soon after feeding her:
Brooke has recently found her feet, and she loves to kick them up and grab them. Her favorite thing to do is to hold them the whole time I'm changing her diaper, which is helpful!





3 comments:
Cutie Pie!!! Oh my word, Brooke is growing fast! I really hope to meet her soon. I love checking in at your website and seeing new posts with pictures and stories. I had some trouble getting the video clip going though and finally gave up. Sad.
I fixed the video, hopefully! I have not had good luck with you tube, so I switched back to google video, and this one seems to be working! :)
HA! I got a kick out of the video. Brooke is working very hard in that activity center, and she makes very sweet, happy noises! Maybe I'll get adventurous at some point and try posting a video! Eventually...
Post a Comment