end-of-summer fun
Summer is quickly coming to an end. I am excited because fall is my favorite season, but I don't know that I'm ready for cold and snow. I wish we could have 55-75 degree weather that would stick around for a while! Being 8+ months pregnant, I am especially happy to have cooler weather. Here are some photos from the last month or so of us enjoying the warm and sunny weather. I think that Brooke will go through withdrawal when we can't play in the water anymore this winter!
I love how curly Brooke's hair is in these photos! I keep thinking I see a little bit of blond or light brown underneath, so we'll see if the red hair sticks around.
She loves playing on the deck, especially going down one set of stairs and up the other. She also loves throwing rocks off of the deck back into the rockpile. Who needs toys??





2 comments:
i was just scanning earlier posts from this summer - brooke is such a little fish! she looks uber-cute in the purple!
she is so beautiful! So fun to see you blogging again! And more fun the baby is almost here!
Post a Comment